English | ISBN: 1118840771 | 2015 | 344 pages | PDF | 41 MB
Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease provides an image-rich resource for diagnosing and treating ophthalmic conditions in clinical practice.
* Presents more than 600 high-quality color photographs depicting commonly encountered ocular conditions in dogs and cats
* Includes multiple images for each disease to show varying presentations
* Organized for easy reference, covering the most commonly encountered conditions first
* Designed for daily use in the busy clinical setting, allowing practitioners to quickly find and compare images as they see cases
* Provides a concise summary of the most clinically relevant information on diagnosing and managing ophthalmic disease
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction